Skip to content
- Communication : Quality time together will also improve your communication, thus helping in building trust and friendship between the couple. Be it going to a movie or
- Trust : When there is trust, peace prevails in the relationship. But if the partners do not trust each other enough, they spend their whole life doubting and fighting each other.
- Respect : It’s important to respect your partner as a person. Also, respect their interests, opinions, and friends, and ask that they do the same for you.
- Openness : Along with emotional maturity, one of the things to look for in a partner is an openness to feedback. Not only should your partner be interested in changing …
- Loyalty : Now, loyalty can mean different things for different couples; the key is to remain loyal to the relationship parameters that you and your partner have agreed on …
- Honesty : Honesty … It feels good when your partner trusts you, right? Well then to establish trust in your relationship, all you have to do is be honest with your partner.